Tuesday, January 13, 2009

26.2 Complete!

I DID IT! I actually finished my first marathon on Sunday. It was totally amazing, exhausting & exciting. The race started at 5:50 am and i finished in 4hours 46 minutes and 54 seconds. I was really pleased with my time but being the perfectionist that I am I already am thinking about my strategy next time in order to improve. Mile 19 almost killed me but I survived. I want to go into more detail but will have to wait until I have more time.


Until next time...

P.S. Molly did fabulous in her race as well! Roz on the other hand sat down on the track....we'll have to work on that. I will post video later!

2 comments:

Tera said...

Just amazing, Andrea! I've started a new year resolution to start being more active. I think the fartherest I've walked so far is just over a mile...can't imagine RUNNING over 26! Congrats on reaching your goal!

Rose said...

I am impressed that you did it and are thinking of doing it again. Way to go!