Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Catching up...

It sure has been awhile but life hasn't slowed any. Things are busy as usual here. We are fighting sickness, trying to keep up with kids and work as usual. It seems that the more time I think I am going to have the longer my list of things to do grows. My friend told me that they usually make a crash landing into Thanksgiving and boy is it ever true for us this year.

We are planning to come to IN for Thanksgiving this year and hopefully everyone will be well enough to travel. (Feel free to pray for health and safety for us if you get the chance.) It should be a nice time and hopefully the weather will be cool enough for the girls and Ryan to get their winter fix.

I have taken some time off of my training schedule due to the stomach flu. Hopefully it won't do too much damage on race day. I plan to be back on track next week...hopefully God has the same plans;)

The girls are up to the much of the same: being cute then terrible then cute again. I love them dearly and it is a good thing sometimes.

I will leave you with a slideshow of the last few weeks.



Until next time....

Photobucket

No comments: