Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to IN we go....

Well we are leaving for Indiana this afternoon. It has been a really busy week trying to get ahead on work, Ryan with school, finding warm clothes for the girls and all of the regular stuff too. Molly is so excited she is just about ready to come out of her skin. I am hoping the excitement will ware her out and she will sleep good in the van as we travel through the night. Roz keeps saying "anyanna" (her version of Indiana). I don't know if she really knows or just wants in on all of the excitement that Molly is showing. Either way I can't wait for everyone to see the girls and how much they are growing. Molly is such a 'girl' now. She grow up more and more every day. Don't get me wrong we still have our moments but she is really starting to mature. Roz is doing new things all the time. She is starting to put 2 words together for mini sentences. She says "mommy won" (translation mommy run), daddy work, and one of the cutest "Molly cwy" (translation Molly is having a breakdown). She is so funny.

I am really starting to notice their different personalities. Molly is all about the big picture. She is not concerned with 'details'. She wants to learn as much as possible about any and everything. I can't wait to see what she becomes! Roz on the other hand is all about the details. The other day her and Molly were chasing each other through the house and I seen Roz stop to fix the corner of the rug that was turned up...now that is a child after my own heart! Either way I am so proud of the both of them...and that God made them so unique.

I finished my 16 mile run yesterday. It was not easy...I had to stop for walk breaks in the last few miles...but complete it I did. I felt such a sense of accomplishment when I was finished, and was terribly frightened of having to do 10 more miles for the marathon. I can't wait!

Well I need to get going. I will post pictures soon. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Until next time....


Photobucket

1 comment:

The Canups said...

Hope you had a nice time in Indiana, I would love to try and see you sometime when you are in town again. Josh and I live in Terre Haute, both pharmacists working for CVS. It is so nice to catch up with you!