Saturday, November 1, 2008

13.6 and counting....

I officially survived my long run of 13.6 miles this morning. I took off a little after 6 am and met my water girl (my mom) along the way for some refueling. At the half way point mom decided to ride her bike behind me. It was really motivating to know that someone was watching and there to help if needed. She finished the run with me (on her bike) and boy was it awesome...thanks mom!!!! I logged my training online and found out that I burned 1410 calories...yeah! Now off to the unlimited buffet of food today (to refuel of course, ha ha).

Have a great weekend and I will post more about all of us later.

Until next time....

Photobucket

2 comments:

Susie said...

WOW you are amazing! Good luck with the rest of your training!

The Canups said...

Andrea

Hey! I reconnected with Renita on facebook and asked about you and Ryan, she told me to check out your blog. It is so good to catch up and find out how you are both doing. We have a blog as well that you will have to read if you get a spare minute. Hope you have safe travels to IN for Thanksgiving. Tell Ryan hi for me!
Kathy