Friday, August 8, 2008

Doctor Visits for All

Today Roz was scheduled for her 18 month check-up (a little late) and Molly went ahead and seen the peditrician for that nagging cough she has had for the last 2 weeks. Roz is doing great. She weighs 24 lbs 5 ozs and is 32 inches long which puts her at the 50th percentile for both height & weight. The dr said that all signs of her being a preemie are gone and that we can't use that for an excuse for her at all...what good news. She is doing wonderfully and he was very pleased with her.

Molly weighed 37.5 lbs and he didn't think that her cough was anything more than allergies. He prescribed some singular and hopefully that will take care of it in a couple of days. I think that because of her episode when she was Roz's age with pnemonia/broncitus/asthma we are just a little leary when she starts to cough. I just can't stand it when her health isn't great. Hopefully she will be back to her normal healthy self again soon.

I wanted to ask for prayer for Ryan and I. We are reading "The Purpose Driven Life" together and I think that God is going to do something big for the 2 of us. I know that God has a purpose for us and I just wanted to be covered in prayer while we read this so that it can be revealed. Thank you in advance.

My trial subscription to photoshop elements ran out today. I am so sad! I hope that I can save some $ in the next couple of weeks to buy it but with the economy being so bad work is hard to come by for our detailing business and I don't want to be frivilous. Here are the pages that I created over the last couple of days. It is so much fun!



Here are a couple more pics for the road and then off to bed I go! Until next time....



Photobucket

No comments: