Saturday, August 23, 2008

Who knew...

Well it's official...I'm now a member of the minivan club. Ryan and I got a minivan this week. It has been a long time coming but it was just so hard to make that step! I can't believe the room and convenience it has already proved and we are so excited about it! We are so excited about our next travel trip so hopefully we can hit the road soon. So of course our car is now for sale...it is a great car if anyone is interested.

Hurricane Fay turned out to be a fluke for us here in Sarasota. We didn't even get any rain! I am glad that we didn't get any damage but it seemed like a little bit of a disappointment after prepping for it all day monday. Across the state some places got 30 inches so I guess that I shouldn't complain.

Molly absolutly LOVES school and was disappointed today when I told her that she doesn't go on Saturdays. She learned a bible verse, several songs, all about the week of creation and had lots of fun on the playground with her friends. She has been such a good girl this week and I think that school is definately a big part of that. I look forward to all that she will learn this year.

Well I need to go. Until next time.....
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am anxious to see a pic of your new van.

Anonymous said...

I am like Marcy, can't wait to see the new wheels! I bet Molly and Rozy love all the room!

Krista said...

Congrats on joining the minivan club. I too will soon be joining you. We recently sold Tim's truck and are looking to buy a van this week. I once said I would never own a van but now I am starting to appreciate them more and more.