Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Shopping for School

The summer must be coming to an end because we had to buy Molly's books for school on friday and we went school shopping last night for all her supplies. The first day of K-4 for her isn't until August 18th but she is super pumped already. Yesterday afternoon we went to target and got her some new shoes and a new dress and then last night we had a special outing, just her and I, to buy the rest of her supplies. She had a blast and I thought it was fun that we could do it together. She has got to be the easiest person to shop with imaginable (unlike her mother). She liked the least expensive things and had little opinion on most of the items. She was just so excited to be school shopping that the details just didn't matter. I have to admit that it was probably just as much fun for me! I am so excited that I have 2 little girls and can look forward to years of shopping together. I will post pictures of our purchases later.

Until next time....

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tera said...

Sounds like fun! I agree about the 2 girls...it's so fun to shop with/for them. I'm afraid Braylee won't be as easy-going as Molly was when it's Braylee's turn next year. She's pretty picky!