Monday, July 28, 2008

Summertime

I just can't believe that it is almost August. When school ended I was so nervous about having Molly home all the time and it just seems that things have been super smooth. I think that Ryan being home from school (only taking online courses) and me working more has made things really fly by. I enjoy the family time that we have together in the evenings and on weekends so much. I know that it will be a tough road again when his schools starts up but it will all be worth the effort in the end...I hope!

Molly started another week of VBS today. This time it is at Cornerstone where her friend Lily attends church. It seemed to go pretty good so hopefully she will have a good week. Her teacher commented on how smart she is when I picked her up today. It is sometimes hard to remember that she is only 4 because she is so smart. I can't wait to see the awesome things that she is going to accomplish in her life.
I know that I have mentioned that we try to ride our bikes whenever we get a chance. We got the girls helmets last week and Molly is so super proud of hers. It has all the princesses on it and it took us 3 days to get her to leave it in the garage for riding only. Here are some pics of her in her new gear.



Molly just loves to pose...isn't she just adorable!

One day last week I decided that Molly and I could sit down and watch "The Little Mermaid". We borrowed it from Allison for our trip home from IN but I was a little nervous about her watching it. She used to be so scared of everything and I thought it might cause problems. So I finally decided that we would watch it together and she loved it. She didn't get scared once and reminded me several times of how much bigger she is now than last year. We have watched it several times since then and now Roz is even starting to enjoy it. I think she actually just enjoys sitting with Molly more than anything. Here they are...


I forgot to mention that I forgot how much I love the movie too! We have all been singing the songs none stop and Ryan is about ready to vomit! He needs to have some manly time but it is hard with all of the princess gear around our house. Here is Molly singing one of the songs.

Then of course I couldn't leave out little Roz. Her latest trick it jumping. She thinks that she is really getting high and I love to see her try. She has recently added the arms and now will tip-toe around afterwards...maybe because she feels like she is floating, who knows. She is so sweet!
Until next time....
Photobucket

2 comments:

Brandi said...

my ava wants to know if she can come play with "that little girl, Molly"... she doesn't quite understand the distance factor!!

Susie said...

Good job singing Molly! That's my favorite song from the movie too! The Little Mermaid II is really good too! I was just sitting here thinking I saw that movie the first time when my niece was Molly's age, and now she is a Junior in College! WoW how time flies! Roz is just adorable I miss those sweet little things that are a HUGE accomplishments at that age! Glad you shared them on video!


(Thanks for your comment on my blog it was very nice)