Tuesday, July 1, 2008

VACATION!


This picture was taken Monday morning before our haircuts. The girls just love to dress up and walk around in those heals...they are so girly!

Well we have been trying to get ready for vacation for the last couple of days and I begin to wonder if it is really worth it at times. The girls are super excited and Molly asks about every other minute when we are leaving. I think we might have to give her a tranquilizer for the car ride so that we all don't go bonkers.

Monday the girls and I got haircuts from Amber Jo. It was so nice and she does such a good job. The girls had so much fun and I completely forgot to get pictures...just like me. Anyway, thanks Amber!

Tuesday was devoted to last minute housework and packing and tomorrow Ryan and I are going to work half a day and then take off sometime in the afternoon. Please pray that we have a safe journey.

Until next time.....







Photobucket

No comments: