Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hello All



I have been trying to upload my pictures from our GA trip all week and it just hasn't went well. I haven't put a ton of effort forth but it is frustrating none-the-less. We had a great time and the trip was smooth for the most part. The van was like traveling in luxury! Everyone had their own space and I felt a lot less violated than I usually do after we make a road trip. Molly traveled like a pro, coloring and watching DVD's with little complaining or "Are we there yet" questions. Roz on the other hand wasn't such a pleasure. She is not interested in movies whatsoever and so entertaining her was a little bit of a challenge. She did fine for the trip to GA because it was mostly through the night and she slept. The trip home was quite the other case. The video that I posted last time says it all. We were all glad to be home and said that night travel is just the way to go for us right now.

We did tons of hiking, as you will see when I can get the pictures up, and really had a good time. The weather was nice and the waterfalls that we seen were running good. It was about the right amount of time to be gone and we are already looking forward to our next trip.

A couple of things that have been going on in my life:
I recently heard about thegrocerygame.com from another mother at Molly's school. I thought I would give it a try...I am not a coupon clipper because I end up buying stuff that I would never have bought only to save $.50. Anyways, to make a long story short I saved over $27 on my first trip to the grocery store on the plan yesterday. We were so excited! I thought it was even fun. The first 4 weeks of membership costs only $1 and it is $10 for 8 weeks after that. Check it out...

Ryan is in full swing with school. He is taking 13 credit hours this semester along with his full time job and his fatherly & husband duties. It is definatly stressful for him but he handles it well and I have to admit that I admire his ambition to better himself and our family. This is one more reason that I haven't been able to blog lately. Every spare moment that Ryan has he is using the computer for homework or class.

Well I think that is all for now. Hopefully things will slow down a little in the coming weeks and I can keep up better.

Until then.....
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I had to laugh at your traveling experience with Roz on your way home...that was SO Josie on our way home from GA. It is so frustrating and tiring trying to entertain.