Saturday, October 11, 2008

10.7 and counting....

Well I had to post the fact that I completed my long training run this morning which consisted of 10.7 miles and almost 2 hours. I felt like there were bricks in my shoes when I was finished but I finished none-the-less. I was really proud of myself, especially when I put my training into the computer training log and it spit out that I had just burned 1100 calories! No wonder I am super starved all day after a long run like that.

I hope that training keeps going so well, I stay injury free (my bum leg is lots better) and the weather continues to cooperate. 26.2 here I come........

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just want you to know I am SOOO proud of you! You set you mine to something, and you work hard to accomplish it, not only with running, but also with your family! I Love you! Shawna

Anonymous said...

You rock! You'll have to share your training plan with me sometime. That is my goal too in the coming years. You should feel great!

Tera said...

I'm so jealous. The only time I run is if I'm being chased! I am horrible at exercising. I get inspired by people like you, but then I never follow through with it. Congrats to you and good luck on meeting your goal!!