Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Abel Family Update

Well with all the chaos lately I have been wanting to post these pics and videos. Alot has happened and so I will just go through the pics.


Emma, Molly & Abby
The Otto's came over for supper last week and we all had a good time. The girls played together so well and we really enjoy hanging out with them.


Last Wednesday night was 'crazy hair' night at church. Maddi was a great sport and wanted to show off her hair. Molly decided not to participate....girls!!!
I came home from work 2 Saturdays ago to this beautiful bouquet of flowers. Molly picked them out because they were her favorite color pink but they were really from her awesome dad!
We enjoyed a picnic at the park a few Sunday's ago and the girls had a great time. The weather is really starting to cooperate with picnic season here in FL.



There is this patch of flowers (weeds) in our back yard that the girls love to play in. I just can't stand to get rid of it so I don't. They love to pick flowers for me and I have to admit that I love getting them.
Roz is definitly a show phanatic. Ryan let her take a pair to bed with her the other night and this is how I found her before I headed off to bed myself.
The ice cream truck finally made it into our neighborhood the other night. We were super excited and the girls thought it was soo cool. The ice cream was awesome and we encouraged Mr. Softee to return anytime!

Ryan was doing storytime duty tonight and I couldn't resist the photo op.
Last but not least is some footage of the girls swinging again. They just love it...thanks again to Marilyn our neighbor for the swingset...what a blessing.

Both girls are sick as of this evening...nothing major just the usual fevers, coughs and runny noses. Hopefully they will make a quick recovery and be better by the weekend.
Oh and Marcy is still doing good. She must be feeling back to herself a little because yesterday when I talked to Renita, Marcy had sent her on a candy bar run. I will let you know if anything changes. Just keep praying that we can have a fully recovered G'ma, mother and friend back as soon as God sees fit.
Until next time.....


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Andrea - I am so jealous of the ice cream truck. When I would go stay with my grandparents in Oklahoma the ice cream truck always came through their subdivision and I couldn't wait! Hope he comes back soon!!