Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Videos and Tag

Here are just a few videos that I have taken over the last few days. Molly is sooo good at reading and Roz is up to her usual mischief. I hope you enjoy!

















I also got 'tagged' by Susie G. This could be fun so here are 6 rarely known things about me.

1. I am NOT creative but would love to be...I enjoy digi scrapping but have to admit that it is a huge challenge for me.

2. I love to run...running is a bit of an addiction for me and I have to really focus on not letting it take over my life.

3. I look forward to retirement, already.

4. Having a premature baby was the hardest thing that I have had to face in my life (thus far). I can see that God has used that time to grow me but I honestly don't know if I could do that again.

5. I have a tattoo...being 18 was quite an experience for me.

6. I am highly emotional...I can cry over almost anything...good or bad.

Boy I have to admit that was tough...I just don't know many things that everyone doesn't already know about me. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Jamie Truelove said...

I didn't know you had a tattoo...do your parents know? Guess they do now if they read your blog:)