Friday, October 17, 2008

G'ma Marcy Update 9:41 pm 10/17/08

I just spoke with Ryan and not much is changed. All outside appearances are good, she is coherant and knows what day it is, and all other relavant facts; she knows exactly what has happened to her and remembers the whole thing; she can eat and move all limbs, fingers and toes; she is just really tired due to medication and a bad, bad headache. Tomorrow, hopefully in the morning, they will do the angiogram which will tell the doctors the details and a better idea of what has happened and will need to happen in the future will be established. Thank you all for your prayers and keep them coming.

The girls and I have survived a day without Ryan...although it was not fun, we did make it. I didn't realize the wonderful helper he is to me and how much the girls depend on him. I hope he knows how much we love and appreciate having him around.

Until tomorrow....


Photobucket

No comments: