Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope that everyone had as wonderful a mother's day as I did. It all started when Molly brought me breakfast in bed with my special gift that she made at preschool. She is so good about gift and giving. She looks so forward to any reason to celebrate! Then for lunch we had my mom, dad, heather, maddi, marcy, kay, renita and all of us at our house. It is a lot of fun for me to cook for everyone. It is actually a huge enjoyment to get to do that on mother's day for me. Everything went well and then the girls went to sleep and marcy, renita, kay and I headed to the nail salon for pedicures! What a treat! When we got home we ate leftovers and headed to the beach for a walk that turned into a swim for the girls. We seldom go to the beach because Roz just wants to eat the sand but she did really good this time. We had trouble getting her out of the water but it was fun. Here are some pics...


And I can't forget to tell you about Molly's Diva Day! She went with Grandma Dee Dee and Maddi to a fund raiser at Abundant Life Chruch and came home a complete diva! She had such a good time getting her hair done, a pedicure & manicure and temporary tattoos. She is definately all girl!



Have a great week!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

Your blog looks great! You and Shawna have it figured out! :) Isn't it fun? Glad you had a good Mother's Day!