Friday, May 9, 2008

Pictures to Share!

Well what is a post without pics right? I felt bad about posting last night without putting any pics on so here I am again. This is Roz's new hairstyle. Really though, her hair is at that really akward stage and we don't know what to do with it most times. The next pic I put it in a rubberband and Ryan was not real crazy about it. What do guys know anyway....

She loves to play in the pack in play not so much because she can't get out but because Molly can't get in. They do so good together most of the time but Roz really enjoys her own space once in a while. Molly is in to coloring. Aunt Shawna and Allison sent her the huge coloring book for her birthday and she only has a few pictures left to color in it. Everyone that walks in the door she asks them to color with her.

I guess that is the girl coming out! She loves to wear dresses and skirts and rarely puts on a pair of shorts or pants. I don't mind...I think it looks great. By the way, she didn't have that horrible of a night and I think that the cold is subsiding already...Praise God! Rozlyn discovered that toilet paper is on a roll now and all she wants to do is unroll it. I have caught her 3 times since last night. I couldn't resist the picture though.

Aren't they just precious! And this is my last picture so here goes...Molly has found it really fun lately (I'm sure because of her own birthday) to throw birthday parties for all of her dolls and animals. Here is a picture of her and her dad at Sheila's (the stuffed cat) party.

She is going to be a great mommy one day. Her dad is an awesome dad too...what a sport. I have to give him credit for all of the 'girly' things that he does in order to spend time with our kids. I do have to mention though that Molly would rather 'wrestle' with her dad than do just about anything else, and Roz is coming along with the same ideas. What a dad!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the pony tail in Rozy's hair. Love all the pictures! Isn't this fun!!!