Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Molly & Roz are having so much fun with all of our company! Aunt Kay Kay is a real hit and today Molly asked me at breakfast why Uncle Kenny didn't come. I guess that she thinks that everyone should come visit her. We sure like having them around. The extra babysitters are super nice and I just enjoy being with family...especially when I get to cook and entertain!
We had to water/fertilize our flowers this morning and the girls had fun playing outside. Molly picked up my scraps to give to Grandma Marcy, Aunt Kay & Renita for Renita's condo. She said that it would make their place look "beautiful". Roz just enjoyed riding her toy and playing in the water that overflowed.


I went to run this morning early and the smoke smell from the wildfires buring here in Florida made me nausous. It is sooo dry here and they are not calling for rain anytime soon. They think that they might have caught the arsonist but the damage is already being done. It is horrible. Pray that we will get some rain soon.

Monday we went to an Irish restaurant in Venice for Marcy's birthday. It was really nice and the food was great. We took pictures but they are on Marcy's camera so I will try and post them this week.

Until next time.....






Photobucket

No comments: