Friday, May 2, 2008

Roz is finally walking! She still forgets and crawls from time to time so we have to remind her by saying "Roz, stand up and walk" and she will. She is such a stinker. I think that she has been mad at me all week for leaving her last weekend while Ryan, Molly and I went to Disney. She had a great time with Grandma Dee Dee but was mad at me none-the-less. Molly had a wonderful time at Disney. She got to meet all of the princesses, be a part of the play for storytime with Belle and all the other fun things for 4 year olds to do at Disney. It was a lot of fun for Ryan and I as well since neither one of us had been there before. Our hotel was super nice too and Molly said several times that it was the most wonderful birthday ever! I am so glad she enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Aunt Renita said...

I'm the first to leave you a comment! All I have to add is that I have the cutest nieces in the world!