Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Swim, swim, swim

Yesterday my mom took Molly and I out for lunch for my birthday and afterwards we set up the pool that she has been trying to get us to take now for months. I don't know why, I just didn't want the hassle but I finally gave in to the voices in my head telling me to just do it for the girls. Needless to say it was a huge hit. The only problem is that we have to keep the blinds pulled now because Roz stands at the window crying because she can't be in it every waking moment.

This last picture is of Roz when we made her get out because her lips were turning blue and her chin was quivering uncontrollably. She still through a fit and wanted back in. I am sure that the water will warm up quickly and that won't be an issue in a couple of days. Here's too a summer full of swimming....




Photobucket

No comments: