Saturday, May 31, 2008


It sure has been a busy week! I have been super confused because of Monday's holiday but I guess here we are at the weekend again which is always good. I posted a slideshow so that you can see what we have been up to this week. Wednesday night we went to mom's for supper and I caught Roz trying to have mulch as dessert...she is so hard to keep up with. I guess a little wood won't kill her.

Molly finished up with swimming lessons. She did so good and I hope that we can keep her in the water so that she stays familiar. She really enjoyed it and already looks forward to next year's lessons with Miss Haylee.

Thursday was Molly's last day of preschool:( We had a great experience at Promiseland and hope that next year at Calvary will be equally good. Her friends Lily and Jonah will be moving to Calvary too so that should help. Also Maddi is planning to attend there and a couple more kids from Church so it should be fun. I am anxious to see how 5 days a week will go but I guess they have to start sometime. At least it won't be full days, her hours will be 8:30 to 12:30. I just have to make it through the summer....

So anyway we went to the fountains on friday with the whole preschool to celebrate the end of school and beginning of summer. Molly had her last swim lesson right before so I am going to say that she was tired but it was typical...Roz had a blast and Molly klung to my hip the whole time. It is super frustrating sometimes. I should learn...that's just how it goes sometimes. And of course when we got in the car to leave she talked about how much fun it was.

Well I need to get busy finishing my bookwork before continuing another fun weekend. We are going to celebrate the end of swim lessons with the Steed's tonite and then hopefully regroup tomorrow before the another week begins.

Have a good one!!



Photobucket

No comments: