Monday, May 5, 2008

Well I have to admit that I am hooked. I think this blogging is awesome but I can't quite figure out how to redo my site. Hopefully I can get some help in the next few days. Everything is pretty good here in sunny florida. It is getting warmer everyday and my morning jogs are getting a lighter and hotter everyday. I sure won't complain though as I do love the weather here. Molly and I planted some seeds that aunt Karla sent her today. Hopefully they will sprout before our company is comes next week. Grandma Marcy, Aunt Kay and Aunt Renita will be arriving late on Saturday night and staying for a week. We look forward to seeing them all! Roz is walking everywhere now although she is still somewhat unsteady. It is just so cute to watch her. Boy it does go so quickly. I also posted a picture of our house since so many of our friends and family have never had a chance to visit. It is cozy and all that we need for this period in our lives. Until next time......

No comments: