Monday, May 26, 2008

Pictures as promised

Well here are the pictures that I promised. The first 2 are of Molly & Lily and then Roz & Ivy. The girls came over Thursday after swimming lessons and seemed to have a blast together.


Sunday after lunch we went to the library and grocery store to pick up a few things. The grocery checkout lady gave the girls coloring books and crayons and they just couldn't wait for the 5 minute car ride home to color. Here they are coloring in the backseat.


By the way, at the library I got that book Eat, Pray, Love (because of seeing it on Oprah) and I got no further than the 2nd chapter before it was referencing God as whoever you make it. I just can't believe the things that Oprah is endorsing these days...don't waste your time on the book, I will be returning it without reading it. Also, does anyone have any book suggestions? I really want a good book but don't know where to start.

This last picture is at my parent's cookout on Sunday. Shawn & Elise Schrock were there with their 10 day old baby Owen. He was so precious! His skin was flawless and he is very handsome. Molly was so intrigued. She just wanted to hold him the whole time. I have to admit that it made me sad that we won't have anymore babies. Holding babies like this one is definately bad for the "no more kids" philosophy. Maybe it was just the whole turning 30 thing too...whatever it was I am glad that I awoke this morning back to my old philosophy and can focus on raising the two wonderful girls that I have to the best of my abilities with God's direction and help. Ahhh...that was a close one.





Photobucket

1 comment:

Tera said...

Hi from Indiana :) I've been so disappointed with Oprah too! Glad to know I'm not the only one who is vetoing her lately! Love the pool pictures too! Your girls are so cute!