Monday, June 16, 2008

flowers, fathers & faces

I have so many pictures to post so I guess I will get started. I am posting a slideshow again so I will try and explain. I couldn't get the slideshow in the post so it is on the side listed as 'Father's Day 08'. The first pictures are of Molly and some flowers that we have out back. I transplanted that hibiscus plant from the front and basically butchered it in the process. I didn't dream that it would live but it must be pretty hardy. I thought that the blooms were gorgeous so I couldn't resist taking the pics. The other flowers are zinnias that my aunt Karla sent as seeds for Molly. She is super proud of them and they are really doing well...thanks Karla!

Sunday for lunch we went to mom and dad's for a father's day lunch. I put up pictures of all of the father's and their girls...except for my dad and he has the grandkids instead of his kids...it was just cuter. It was a nice time and of course everyone ate too much, after all isn't that what holiday's are for?

After lunch and naps we left the plans up to Ryan since it was father's day and he decided that it would be fun to take the girls to the beach. We went to turtle beach instead of the public beach. The contractor that I work for is working on a property right on the beach so we parked there and had direct beach access. It was really nice and the water was great. We only stayed about an hour. The girls are just about too much for us to handle in the sand so an hour was plenty for all of us. On the way home we picked up some pizza and the last few pictures are of Roz after eating. She has so many expressions and they are all so funny! Ryan and I are constantly laughing and Molly thinks she is totally goofy! She has that funny gap in her top front teeth that makes her even cuter and after the pizza with black olives she had an olive stuck in her bottom front teeth. We couldn't stop laughing and she totally played it up and thought she was being so funny. Those times are the best.
Well I need to get going. The girls are needing some attention.

Until next time....



Photobucket

No comments: