Friday, June 13, 2008

VBS, the park & popsicles




I can't believe it is friday! Molly went to VBS at Bethel Mennonite this week and I guess it just made the days fly by. I really don't know where the week got to to be real honest with you. I decided to post a slideshow instead of all the pics because there were so many. The first couple of pictures were from the park on Wednesday. We went in the morning and the girls had a great time. It is just down the road so we take the stroller and they enjoy the ride so that I can get in some extra exercise. It was good for us all. They swang most of the time but also like those little "bug" things.

At the grocery store this week we came across those popcicles that I think every kids from the beginning of time must remember having. I couldn't resist so we bought the big bag and have been enjoying them all week. The next couple pictures show Ryan giving Rozy her share. She loves them! Molly thinks they are great too and starts asking for one soon after breakfast every morning. The rule is not until after lunch but I would hate to say how many they eat from after lunch time until bedtime. I guess it is a good thing that they are inexpensive.

VBS went good overall. Molly cried a few times during the storys. I think that they acted out the stories for all ages and it was just a little much for her at 4 years old. The first night she said that she only cried because Maddi did. After that things went well until Tuesday night when they told the story of Daniel and the lions den. The lions roared and to quote Molly "I just couldn't help it mom...the tears just came so I had to cry". After that she did fine and says that she had a great time. Her favorite parts were "snack & singing". The parents could come for the final assembly on Thursday and it was so cute to hear all of those kids singing and dancing their hearts out for Jesus. I couldn't help but think that he must be up in heaven smiling down on those kids. What a blessing that must have been to him. Great job Bethel for putting on a wonderful VBS!

This next pictures is of Roz this morning as I was vacuuming. She carries that little stool around everywhere.


One last thing...I couldn't resist posting the page that I sent to Charley for Father's day. He has already gotten it in the mail so I am covered. Apparently it was a big hit but I think that any pictures of his "little angels" would have passed.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! Have a great weekend!

Until next time...

Photobucket

No comments: