Monday, June 23, 2008

Warning...no pictures

Well I don't have any pictures to post but I couldn't resist writing anyway. We had a great time on our date Saturday and of course spent all of our gift certificate. It was really nice just being together as a couple again...I sometimes forget that is what started this whole journey in the first place. I am such a hopeless romantic and talking about our earlier years always makes me giddy. Ryan would never admit it but I think a little part of him likes to reminisce too.

Speaking of Ryan I have been wanting to post about him for awhile but always get wrapped up in what the girls are doing that I forget. He is so cute/funny about this blog. At first I didn't even want to tell him about it because I figured he would think it was crazy...and he sorta did. He wouldn't admit it now but he is completely hooked. He is constantly checking our counter and wanting to see who all cares what is going on in our lives enough to visit the page. He encourages me to take pictures and video for "blogging material" all the time and secretly enjoys reading and visiting my new blog friends sites too. He is so cute!

Well I guess I should be getting to bed. I am planning to run in the morning before Ryan heads to work and the girls start another busy day. We are having Tonya, Lily & Ivy over in the morning for playtime so it should be interesting at the least.

By the way, our girls started coming down with the sniffles a few days ago and I loaded them up with Echinacea with wonderful results yet again. Anybody that had trouble keeping their kids healthy I would highly recommend it. It has done wonders for us! I am hitting the airborne for the next couple of days as a precaution and will be doing some things to keep everyone healthy pre-vacation this week. I would love using natural products so any recommendations are always welcome!

Last but certainly not least I am so excited to say that my sister Shawna is expecting a new baby next year. We are all so excited for her & Mark and look forward to meeting the newest member of our clan. Anyone want to take bets on the chances of a boy coming along?

Until next time...

3 comments:

Susie said...

Andrea,

Hope you don't get sick of me commenting on your blog! ha ha...Les was/is the exact same about the blog...but I know secretly he thinks it is great! I'm screaming and so excited about shawna! I'm leaving your blog now to go check hers out! We use the Airborne and keep it stocked in the cabinet. We've got these nasty biting gnats here in Daviess County right now that leave whelps after they have bitten. I guess all the flooding has brought them on. So just a word of caution when you are headed back to Indiana be prepared. The bug sprays are not working with the gnats but now they are saying to spray Listerine and people have said that works??? I guess you'll smell minty fresh along with no gnats!

Anonymous said...

Andrea- what brand-how do you give your girls echinicea? I ran about 5 miles on the lakefront in chicago yesterday and the thought went through my head of you running in FL near the water....of course it was 58 degrees here! Awesome!

Unknown said...

My only complaint is that I don't feel the need to call and talk anymore. I get to see and hear what all is going on and I know you are always busy, or the kids are napping or as usual I always call at the worst times ! Keep up your great work with your blog and being such a great Mom !!!
Love you......