Friday, June 6, 2008

Last night Ryan took Molly on a date (which I highly recommend for you fathers with daughters) so Roz and I rode the bike over to my mom's. While I was there I got the pics from her camera that I have mentioned over the last couple of weeks and I thought I would share them.
The first ones are of Roz and her first corn on the cob endeavor. She enjoyed it, as you can tell, and we all look forward to some good Indiana corn in July.


These next pics are from our bike ride to mom and dad's on monday night. Mom had been experimenting with dark chocolate covered pretzels and Molly thought they were pretty tasty. We really like our "new" bikes and use them alot. It saves lots of gas/money and the exercise and outdoors are good for us all! Tonite we are off to a benefit BBQ and then a cookout at mom and dad's on Saturday night. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Until next time....




Photobucket

No comments: